Tuesday, September 06, 2005

$2 for Nintendo Mobile

Nintendo Mobile Announced
According to Nikkei Japan, Nintendo is getting its feet wet in the mobile market... but isn't jumping in face first. The company will be launching Nintendo Mobile on October 17. The service will not include mobile games for the time being.

What Nintendo Mobile will include is wallpapers and sound effects from such games as Super Mario Bros. Nintendo also plans on releasing the latest news on their titles through the service. Nintendo Mobile will carry a monthly fee of roughly two dollars.

1 Comments:

At 3:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Help! I am lost. I was searching for x game and somehow ended up here. How that happened I don't know, however I do like your Blog a lot. Would you mind if I add your Blog to my favorites page so others can visit?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home