Monday, November 07, 2005

Sony launching surprises

The Hollywood Reportes has done an extensive interview with the CEO of Sony. He states that "In a demonstration of the swift collaborative response to consumer-driven marketplace changes that a revitalized Sony can deliver, the company soon will unveil a line of compact, portable video devices to fill the time gap before PlayStation 3 launches in Japan in March and in the U.S. a year from now."

Umm...like what? So they want to compete with the Ipod video? Why not just give more support to the PSP and make it the DS killer that so many people want it to be. The problem is the storage. Build a way for it to store more data and you'll have a winner on your hands. The PSP is a great device but lacks the content that many people want from it. I doubt if sony will be able to take the hype off of the Xbox 360 launch. It's sold out everywhere online. Sony will just have to wait until Fall of 06 to shine. But they will be competing with Nintendo for the 2006 Next-Gen spot light. And with nothing really extra specail coming from the PS3 could this be the changing of the guard?

3 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about 360 box ps3 vs x and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about 360 box ps3 vs x so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by 360 box ps3 vs x

 
At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was doing research on car battery and came across your site Sneaker15. The title Sony launching surprises attracked me. This is good reading, I'll pass it on to my girlfriend. She likes this kind of stuff. If you or any of your readers can help or offer information on car battery let me know. Glad I ran into your inspiration. I like to read blogs for creative ideas and themes. I get a lot of good ideas for acting. Thanks again for your time. Keep it up.

 
At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Shareware and freeware games

 

Post a Comment

<< Home