Saturday, August 06, 2005

Tomb Raider Legends




Here at got mad gamez, we aren't one to hate on anyone(well maybe nintendo), but i picked up the latest psm mag out the store today and on the dvd they had showed the demo to the new Lara Croft adventure. I read many a magazine, saying how this is like no other Tomb Raider we played. New graphics, yeah Lora looking good, looking like Ms. August. New sound, yeah guns poppin off like u live in the hood. New game play... yes and no. Now, before I go on I have to say I wasn't never really the biggest Tomb Raider fan, and I'll be the 1st to say that, so please don't send us hate mail when we say that this shit right here looks just like Prince of Persia with guns. I wasn't really impressed by it, but it does look good for it to be a ps2 game. Hopefully i can rewrite this and change my mind within the upcoming months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home