Thursday, September 15, 2005

Nintendo Un-Revolution's new controller




OK! We know it. Nintendo just keeps disappointing with wackness. Here is the picture of the new controller for the new Next-Gen system. And all we can say is that we don't want to play games with a remote control. The analog stick will me used for "attachments" to play other games. Ummm...ok...no!

I think this new dildo design will be popular with the ladies or it's a remote control design that will be popular with couch potates....but mostly this is what Nintendo has become. Remember in Purple Rain when the club owner said "nobody understand your music but yourself." This is what's happening with Nintendo. Nobody understands what they hell they are doing.

But we will be playing the the Revolution controller in about a week when we meet with Nintendo and will have a full report here.

Try NDS and PSP Games before you Buy.

2 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger selsine said...

Yeah when I first saw the controller I wasn't so sure about it myself. But I must admit that the fact that it acts like a mouse in 3d space has me intrigued as to what might be possible with the controller.

The people that Nintendo are going to have a hard time convincing are teenage boys, the ones who think that Halo is the best game ever and love playing GTA, they won't be caught dead using something as "wussy" as that.

Either way I'm glad that they decided to do something different rather then just up the polygon count of some driving game.

selsine_tech

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog, makes me wanna stay, stay, stay and read it all night. but i got school 2morrow, so i will be bek in a few hours - LOL, T.L. psp downloadable game

 

Post a Comment

<< Home